The Greater Rochester Camera Club (GRCC) was formed to provide photography enthusiasts, spanning all skill levels, a place to learn and grow together. We achieve this goal by fostering an open learning environment at group meetings, DSLR workshops, and photography outings with a focus on continued improvement for all members.
Our website: https://www.greater-rochester-camera-club.com
The club’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$35 per year per individual.
$60 for two individuals from the same household.
Membership runs May 1 – April 30.
Pro-rated price from January 1 through April 30 is $17 per individual.
Meetings are held at the Rochester Performing Arts Center, 32 N. Main Street, Rochester, NH unless otherwise posted. Please visit the website for meeting information.
Outings are scheduled throughout the year and will be announced and posted on the members-only Facebook group page with plenty of notice.
Parents of minor children – please be aware that there is a cash bar at the meeting place along with a variety of snacks contributed by members. Parents of minor children must remain with their child(ren) for the duration of the meeting.
GRCC’s Leadership Team:
Shawn Pierce, Tanya Hervey, Gordon Lubbers
1) BE KIND. If you provide feedback or critique someone’s work, please make it constructive in nature. Rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated.
2) If you would like constructive critique of your photos when you post them on the Facebook group page simply add something like “CC welcome” or “please CC” to the description. Also, if you have EXIF data (camera/lens used, focal length, shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings) please include it in the description when asking for CC. This information is always helpful.
3) If you choose to participate in the monthly photography challenge you do so with the understanding that you will receive constructive critique of the images you submit.
4) Buy/sell posts for photography gear on the Facebook page are acceptable. Please limit it to a single post. Redundant posts will be removed by admin. “Spamming” is not allowed. Also, there is a large, well-established NH photography buy/sell group where you can post your for sale items, and receive a much wider audience: @photographygearnewhampshirebuy/sell/trade.
5) Participation in group meetings, outings and activities is strongly encouraged but is in no way mandatory.
6) As much as possible, GRCC is a democracy. If you have ideas or input on how to make the club better, you want us to cover a specific topic or want to suggest an outing idea, you are encouraged to share your thoughts either publicly on the Facebook group page or privately by emailing or messaging one of the admins. Every suggestion will be taken seriously.