Who we are.
The goal of the Greater Rochester Camera Club is to provide photography enthusiasts, spanning all skill levels, a place to learn and grow together. We achieve this goal by fostering an open learning environment at group meetings and outings with a focus on continuous improvement for all of our members.
Individual: $35 per year
Couple (married or unmarried; same household): $60
Membership runs May 1 - April 30 each year.
Pro-rated price from 1/1 through 4/30 is $17
Meetings are held monthly on the second Wednesday at Rochester Performance and Arts Center, 32 N. Main St, Rochester, NH, unless otherwise posted.
Outings are scheduled throughout the year and will be announced and posted on both the public and members-only Facebook group pages with plenty of notice.
Note to parents of minor children - please be aware that we do allow 21+ adults to consume alcoholic beverages at meetings. Parents of minor children must remain with their child(ren) for the duration of the meeting.
GRCC's Leadership Team:
President: Jared Plante
Vice President: Monique Boudreau
Secretary: Amanda Sirois Moutsoulas
Bookkeeper: Lisa Shurtleff
Communications: Esina Navarro
Snack Coordinator: Deb Boulanger
Scott Thorp, Jacob Murphy, Lisa Shurtleff
1) BE KIND. If you provide feedback or critique someone else’s work, please, make it constructive in nature. Rudeness and meanness will not be tolerated.
2) If you would like constructive critique of your photos when you post them on the Facebook group page simply add something like “CC welcome” or “please CC” to the description. Also, if you have the exif data (camera/lens used, focal length, shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings) please include it in the description when asking for CC. This information is always helpful.
3) If you choose to participate in the monthly photography challenge you do so with the understanding that you will receive constructive critique of the images you submit.
4) No advertising. Buy/sell posts for photography gear on the Facebook group page are acceptable. Please limit it to a single post. Redundant posts will be removed by the admin. "Spamming" is not allowed. Also, there is a large, well-established NH photography buy/sell group where you can post your for-sale items where you will get a much wider audience: @photographygearnewhampshirebuy/sell/trade
5) Participation in group meetings, outings, and activities is strongly encouraged but is in no way mandatory.
6) As much as is possible, the GRCC is a democracy. If you have ideas or input about how to make the club better, you want us to cover a specific topic, or want to suggest an outing idea; you are encouraged to share your thoughts either publicly on the Facebook group page or privately by emailing or messaging one of the admins. Every suggestion will be taken seriously.